Signature Brands has five core values:
- Change – keeps performing when circumstances change or get tough
- Entrepreneurship – Acts with courage, makes tough decisions, confronts when problems arise
- Speed – Brings a sense of urgency to get things done, but in a thoughtful way
- Empowerment – Stretches individuals/teams to reach their full potential
- Family – Works together to win
Signature Brands is seeking five seniors who wish to further their education, demonstrate how they have overcome obstacles, and pursue their goals. Using one of the five core values above, write a three hundred word essay incorporating how this value(s) was instrumental in you achieving a goal or overcoming an obstacle. In addition, we will select students that are active in their school, athletics, and are giving back to the community. Signature Brands believe that people are our greatest assets. This is a need based scholarship.
Requirements are as follows:
• Provide a copy of the FASFA application
• Applicants must have a minimum unweighted 3.00 GPA
• Include a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, administrator, employer or where you volunteered. Please include the person’s name, address, and phone number.
• 300 word essay on – Using one of the five core values below, write a three hundred word essay incorporating how this value(s) was instrumental in you achieving a goal or overcoming an obstacle.
The five $2,000 Signature Brands Scholarships are available to graduating public school seniors in Marion County.
Download 2017 SB Scholarship Application