Join the Public Education Foundation and Rotary of Metropolitan Ocala at the annual Classic weekend of events, to raise scholarship funds for Take Stock in Children. All events to be held at the Country Club of Ocala.
Classic 2019 Schedule of Events:
Hors Devours with The Honorees – January 16th from 6-8pm at the Country Club of Ocala. Congratulations to the 2018 Honoree, Kirby Manning!
Sneakers & S’mores 5K Run/Walk and Kids Dash -Saturday, January 19th @ 8am
Online Registration information available for Sneakers & S’mores
- $30 -pre-registration fee (by January 1st)
- $35- regular registration fee
- $20 – Kids Dash entry
The Memorial Golf Tournament – Saturday and Sunday, January 19th and 20th
Online Registration information for the Memorial
- $150 registration for two day golf tournament
A paper registration form is also available. Memorial Registration 2019 form
The Moot Thomas Golf Scramble – Monday, January 21st
Registration information available for the Moot Thomas Scramble
- Business/Community teams AND Marion County Public School Teams will play at 12pm
- Lunch and check in starts at 11am
- $400 per team (4 players)
A paper registration form is also available : Scramble Registration 2019
Interested in sponsoring the events during the Classic weekend? Review the Sponsor Packet!