Tools 4 Teaching exists for one reason – to help teachers in our local classrooms.
Created in early 2009, Tools 4 Teaching provides “Free” school supplies to teachers and students in our local classrooms. Tools 4 Teaching, located inside the Public Education Foundation of Marion County, is open to all full-time teachers working for Marion County Public Schools. Teachers can shop once a month for needed classroom supplies – everything from pencils, paper, art supplies and much more. With the help of many volunteers, the T4T store has given out more than $5,000,000 in school supplies! Watch a 30 second preview of the Tools 4 Teaching Store!
For volunteer or donation information please contact the foundation at 352-671-4167.
If you would like to shop, you must pre-register online following the instructions below -and you may only shop ONCE per month.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW.
- Teachers must pre-register for a shopping date and time https://teachersfreestore.com/marion/ttlogin.aspx
- You may only shop once per month.
- If something happens and you need to reschedule an appointment, just log in and reschedule for an available time.
- All supplies are FREE
- Using the attached Request for Shopper form, a teacher may shop for one additional teacher –BOTH teachers must be registered for the same day and time
- Masks are required
- Bring your own shopping bag and identification badge
- No children will be allowed in the building at this time
- Remember, all items are FREE and are intended to be used in your classroom or provided to a student
If you missed a scheduled appointment and you want to reschedule, you must contact store manager, Rebecca Cherry at Rebecca.Cherry@marion.k12.fl.us